Go Abroad Again
How to Go Abroad Again
- Interested in going abroad again? Check out How to Go Abroad Again
- WWU Fellowships Office: Fellowships for undergraduate and graduate opportunities abroad!
- Affordable Degrees Abroad
- US Students: How to use FAFSA for a degree in Europe
- DAAD: German Academic Exchange Service
- Graduate School in the UK: Postgraduate Awards for US Citizens
- Graduate School in Europe: Study.EU
- GoAbroad.com Degrees Abroad
- GoinGlobal: Jobs here, there, everywhere
- Princeton in Asia: Fellowships and Service Placements in Asia, including teaching and other fields.
- U.S. Department of State Language Scholarships and Training Programs
How can you go abroad again? This session will explore a variety of options for you to do just that. Gain insight from personal testimonials about how you can work, teach and/or volunteer abroad after graduation and how to fund these international opportunities. This session will also highlight graduate school options and how you can explore the field of international education by turning your international interests into a rewarding career.
Submit your interest to attend a session here.
If your experience abroad sparked your interest in future travel, go abroad after you graduate as a Peace Corps volunteer. In the Peace Corps, you’ll have the unique opportunity to live and work for 27 months in one of 72 countries around the world.
You can use your education and international experience to launch a career in health, the environment, agriculture, education, community development, information technology, or business development.
During your service, you’ll receive a student loan deferment, paid vacation, three months of training, medical and dental care, a living stipend and money upon completion of services – not to mention the memories that will last a lifetime.
To find out more visit their website, call 1-800-424-8580, option 1, or visit WWU’s Peace Corps office in Old Main 280, call 360-650-3017.