Study Abroad Providers
A study abroad provider is an organization that facilitates a study abroad experience.
The organizations below were chosen for their overall dedication to academics, student services, and health, safety, and security.
Providers offer ample support and structure for students seeking: to study at a university, study center, or in the field; on-site staff support; to have their housing arranged; to learn a language at a regular or intensive pace; classes in their major or minor in English or a host language; excursions and tours; scholarships; and volunteering or internship experiences.
To search for programs visit our Programs page.
WWU Approved Providers
- Academic Programs International (API)
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- CEA Study Abroad (CEA)
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- International Studies Abroad (ISA)
- SAI Programs
- School for Field Studies (SFS)
- School for International Training (SIT)
- Semester at Sea
- The Intern Group
- University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC)