MAPs are being updated
These pages are currently under revision, and may not have a complete list of programs. Please contact Hannah Nevitt to explore all program options.
The following programs offer significant coursework and immersion opportunities for Finance and AACSB Accredited Programs. This is meant to highlight a variety of programs by region; please note there are many more available beyond what is listed here and this is not a guaranteed list for credit transfer. Students will still need to meet with their departments to discuss fulfilling degree requirements.
For information about the Finance degree program, please refer to the Finance BA requirements listed on the University Catalog, linked here.
Students must submit the Transfer Equivalency E-sign form for credit transfer.
- Independent organizations that facilitate or administer study abroad programs for students
- Quarter, semester, academic year, calendar year, and summer
- Pay a program fee that includes tuition, housing, etc. (varies)
- More services provided
- Often includes excursions, onsite pickup, varied housing options
- Part time internships can be available for credit
- ISEP stands for International Student Exchange Program
- Students can choose from over 135 universities in 36 different countries
- Students provide ISEP with a list of preferred sites. Chance of placement varies from site to site.
- Semester & year-long options only
- Pay WWU in-state tuition and mandatory fees
- Room & board paid to WWU
- Take courses with international students at universities abroad
- More independent and less services provided
Research, Fellowships & Grants
- Princeton in Asia Fellowship - Teaching and Service Field Placements in Asia Post Grad
While more than half of our Fellows are employed as English teachers at universities, colleges, and high schools, there are also specialized positions with organizations that contribute to the following global issues: education, environmental sustainability, public health, media, economic development, and peace, justice, and access to information.
- UK Fulbright: Lancaster University Award in STEM - covers the first year of any master's degree program offered by the Faculty of Science and Technology
- Full tuition waiver
- £14,000 living stipend
The living stipend is intended as a contribution towards general maintenance costs towards the first year in the UK.
In the UK, master's degrees are typically one-year programmes (full-time).
- Fulbright Fellowship/Student Program
The Fulbright U.S. Student Program offers research, study, and teaching opportunities in over 140 countries to recent graduates and graduate students.
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
Gilman Scholarship for Pell eligible students
Award amount: Grants averaging up to $3,000 for Summer, $5,000 for Semester/Quarter, $8,000 for Critical Language Study